Hendricks Law Firm PLLC serves businesses and business owners throughout New York City. We take the time to find out exactly what your business needs are, and we provide thorough feedback and service.
We invite you to contact us today if you have questions or need the guidance of an NYC business lawyer.
Hendricks Law Firm PLLC is owned by NYC business lawyer Stephanie Hendricks, a business lawyer and litigator with over 15 years of experience handling business and litigation matters. Stephanie competently, professionally, and efficiently provides legal guidance for starting and maintaining business operations, and she helps established business owners and entrepreneurs resolve their legal issues and move forward successfully.
Stephanie obtained incomparable legal training as a law clerk for a former Chief Justice of the Oregon Supreme Court and as an associate for one of the largest law firms in the Pacific Northwest before returning to New York in 2009. Hendricks Law Firm PLLC was established in 2010.
Areas of Practice
- New York, 2010
- Oregon, 2003
- U.S. District Court District of Oregon
- Hendricks Law Firm PLLC Blog, ongoing
- Wrongful Convictions, Nathan R. Sobel-Kings County American Inn of Court, September 2016
- Judge, ABA Law Student Division 2015-16 National Appellate Advocacy Competition, February 2016
- Signing a Commercial Lease: What You Need To Know, New York City Business Solutions sponsored program, April 2016
- Do The Right Thing: Select Issues In Ethics, Nathan R. Sobel-Kings County American Inn of Court, October 2015
- Market U-Marketing on a Shoestring, New York State Bar Association, Law Practice Management Committee, Marketing Conference, March 2012
- Time to Change the NY Business Corporations Law, New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section, Fall Meeting, Continuing Legal Education Materials, September, 2011
- Time to Change the NY Business Corporations Law, New York State Bar Association, Business Law Section, Fall Meeting, September 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Nathan R. Sobel-Kings County American Inn of Court
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
Pro Bono Activities
- NYC Business Solutions Pro Bono Lawyer
- Volunteer, NYCares
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon: J.D. – 2002: Honors in Legal Research and Writing; Recipient of Trustee’s Scholarship; High Paper, Products Liability; Law Review Articles Editor
- Georgia State University: B.I.S. – 1997, Major: Pre-Law
Past Employment Positions
- Former Chief Justice, Honorable Paul J. De Muniz, Oregon Supreme Court, Judicial Clerk (2003-2005)
- Center For Reproductive Rights, New York City, New York, Blackmun Fellow, 2002 – 2003
- Appellate Division, Oregon Department of Justice, Law Clerk, 2000 – 2001