How to Decide if Entrepreneurship is Right for You
Ask the following very important questions:
1. Am I passionate about my product or service?
2. What is my tolerance for risk?
3. Am I good at making decisions?
4. Am I willing to take on numerous responsibilities?
5. Will I be able to avoid burnout?
read more from the Wall Street Journal here
This blog post is not intended to consist of legal advice and you should always consult with a lawyer before acting on anything you find on the Internet. If you have questions or comments about this post, about the topic, or if you need legal assistance, you should feel free to give us a call or send us an email.