Hendricks Law Firm PLLC can assist you with memorializing the terms of business transactions.
We invite you to contact us today if you have questions or need the guidance of a New York business contract lawyer.
Businesses enter into transactions on a regular basis and Hendricks Law Firm PLLC can help you to structure such transactions and prepare any associated documents and agreements. We assist with preparing documents necessary
- to document business arrangements
- for use with clients and customers
- to set out rights and obligations among business partners
- to set out the agreements among friends going into business together
- for use with employees and contractors
We also review contracts because businesses should never enter agreements that are not truly beneficial and that are not vetted and reviewed by a competent New York business contract lawyer with your business’s best interests in mind.
Specific examples of documents or agreements that you may need prepared or reviewed include:
- Business sale/purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Stock/equity purchase agreements
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Operating agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Employment agreements
- Invention and non-disclosure agreements
- Non-competition and non-solicitation agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Sales agreements
- and more
Only parties who take an active role in the drafting and negotiation of any contract can feel secure once the document is executed.
Working with an experienced New York business contract lawyer is essential to that process.
Contact us and let us know how a New York business contract lawyer can help you.