We encourage you to learn more about common legal issues facing business owners. Below are some resources that may help you.
We invite you to contact us today if you have questions or need the guidance of an NY business lawyer.
- Selling Food Products in New York. Extensive resource providing comprehensive guidance on starting a food business in New York.
- New York City Department of Buildings Violations Issues: Contact our professional here.
- NYC Starter Guides. Roadmaps setting out the steps to meet government requirements when starting different types of businesses in New York City.
- NYC Small Business Resource Center. Links business owners to events, information, and tools to help grow their businesses.
- NYC Posting Requirements. Applicable to all businesses, but particularly useful for restaurants.
- New York Attorney General Resources. Comprehensive list of resources addressing various legal issues that New York citizens and businesses face.
- New York Department of State. Information about New York businesses and business formation in New York.
- New York State Department of Taxation and Finance. Information on New York State business tax requirements.
- IRS.gov. Information on business tax requirements.
- US Small Business Administration. A wealth of information for the new and experienced small business owner.
- New York Courts. Portal to the New York State Unified Court System. Contains a wealth of information about the courts and how they work.
- Y Combinator Startup Library. Extensive list of resources put together by Y Combinator, which provides funding to startups in their earliest stages.